Friday, October 26, 2018

I will translate spanish to english flawlessly and fast

I will translate spanish to english flawlessly and fast












About:

NOTE: IF YOU NEED EXTRA FAST DELIVERY (for example, 1 day or less), PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL TEXT AND MENTION WHEN DO YOU NEED IT, AND I'LL REVIEW AND QUOTE IMMEDIATELY. This is to ensure that I can deliver the translation on or before that time.

    • I'm a native Spanish speaker, fluent in English and with experience in translation (I never use automatic translators / google translate, etc.)
    • I will translate your text to English in a few hours, flawlessly and with style.
    • Please mention for what is your target reader, and where it will be published, to adjust the tone accordingly.
    • Up to 1000 words, for longer texts you can add GIG MULTIPLIERS.
    • Specialized in translating: copy for websites, software, ads, apps (SEO.focused translation)
    • 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.

    Please contact me for any questions, custom orders, etc.

    ** FOR TECHNICAL TRANSLATIONS, PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL TEXT TO REVIEW, AND I'LL REPLY WITH AN ACCURATE TIME ESTIMATE AND A CUSTOM QUOTE.

    Reviews


    jasonroyal:As always, exceptional and professional work delivered on time. Thank you.

    matiasbaldanza:A pleasure working with you again, Jason!

    jasonroyal:Constant communication, timely delivery, and strong quality of work. Will definitely use again.

    matiasbaldanza:Thank you! :-)\r\nIt's been great working on your translation.

    breathit:Very good seller and i really recommend him.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment