Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will translate any text from English to German.

I will translate any text from English to German.












About:

Hi!
My mother language is German, I am fluent in English and I will professionally translate any text from English to German for you.

With this gig you will get:
-a manual translation (I don't use translation software)
-and a proofread text

Please always contact me before buying :)

_____________________________

Hallo!
Meine Muttersprache ist deutsch, ich spreche flüssig englisch und ich werde jeden Text von englisch auf deutsch professionell für Sie übersetzen.

Bei diesem Auftrag bekommen Sie:
-eine manuelle Übersetzung (ich verwende keine Übersetzungssoftware)
-und einen kontrollierten Text

Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich vor dem Kauf immer :)

Reviews


brassard:Excellent thank you very much!

hannimus:Thank you so much for the order!

nagitalks:Thank you very much for the English to German cover letter translation. Order was on time and completed well! I definitely recommend this service!

hannimus:Very nice customer. Thank you so much for the order!

mjmarx:Nice work done


No comments:

Post a Comment