Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will translate anything you want from english to czech or slovak and vice versa

I will translate anything you want from english to czech or slovak and vice versa












About:

Welcome, everyone!


My name is Martin and I'm a young med student from Prague, Czech Republic.
So far, I have 5+ years of experience in the field of professional translation.
I have a lifelong interest in learning languages and I'm a proud owner of a C2 certificate for quite some time now. I would be more than happy to help you with any English, Slovak or Czech documents that require a translation. 
If you'd like, I can also translate your documents into simple German.

Services:

  • I can translate anything you want in 2 days! From simple .txt files to websites and apps, The amount of words per $5 is 400
  • You can choose the format in which you would like to receive your document. We can discuss it, it all depends on you. 
  • Fast delivery of your documents! 

If you have any questions, please send them to me via a PM and I'll answer them in a timely manner!

Reviews


imp_net:Great work!

mertyx:A great experience, as always!

marty_svk:great work

mertyx:A stable, pleasant buyer!

johnwalter76:Great as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment