Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will provide real japanese translation

I will provide real japanese translation












About:

The only

PROFESSIONAL JAPANESE TRANSLATOR

WITH 11 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

right here on Fiverr!



Hello, I'm Yuki and I am a native Japanese and a professional translator for more than 11 years.

ALL MY TRANSLATIONS ARE PROOFREAD


­­­­­­­PRICING LIST­­­­­­­­­

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

1. Slogan, Short letters: 100 words =$5

Slogan and non-business letters ONLY


2.Standard

Translation Pack: 200 words =$10

Amazon item descriptions

Mobile Games, Console Games

Advertisements

Airbnb

YouTube script

Blog posts

Brochure


3. Professional Translation Pack: 250 words =$20

Business letters, contracts, correspondence

CV

Marketing, Finance, Forex, Crypto

Product packaging

Other business related documentation


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT


I am always open for custom projects that don't fall under any of the categories above.

Expect nothing but the best from me


Yuki


Reviews


rc2323:Thank you for your quick work and response. Sorry if I placed the order wrongly. I appreciate your understanding.

yukikanagawa:Thank you very much for your order

nextcigar:Great as usual

yukikanagawa:Thank you very much for the opportunity to work on your project!

milan2bnb:Very quick, received product same day. High quality translation and professional communication. Highly recommended. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment