Friday, October 26, 2018

I will do a premium translation and proofreading of 500 words in 12 hours.

I will do a premium translation and proofreading of 500 words in 12 hours.












About:

                           **LEVEL 2 SELLER WITH 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS**

Hello, and welcome to my gig!

I will provide you with an accurate and professional translation from
Swedish-English or English-Swedish

FAST, ACCURATE and PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION

The translation will be 100% accurate, or else I will correct it until perfection.

Some of the things I have experience in translating:
  • General Text
  • Books
  • Articles
  • Technical manuals
  • Letters and Email's
  • Web site content 
  • Ads
  • Marketing Text

If you have a a text that exceeds 5000 words, or you are in a rush, please contact me and we can come up with a deal that make both parts happy. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


Reviews


johnwalter76:Great as always!

johnwalter76:Great job!

wuwteofficial:Outstanding buyer as always!

johnwalter76:Outstanding experience!

soumitro_sanyal:Nice work done!


No comments:

Post a Comment