Friday, October 26, 2018

I will read anything you want with a french accent

I will read anything you want with a french accent












About:

I can do the following:
Sing Happy Birthday songs, read any message, poems or scripts , love-letters, anything you want with a French accent, more or less pronounced.
1 gig = 100 words...
For more, send me the script and I'll send you a custom offer.

IF YOU NEED A VIDEO, ASK FOR A CUSTOM OFFER
The video will be made with a webcam or iphone.

If you want longer voice overs, songs or videos, contact me with the script and I'll send you a custom offer.

Reviews


ryanbeauchesne:Great voice talent, really came through on what I was looking for and took the time to understand the script and the character and really get into it. Was also very accommodating in some back and forth for little revisions which was very appreciated. Overall, superb to work with.

saba72:Very easy to work with and grateful to have been chosen to be a part of this project. \r\nThank you and best of luck!

ryanbeauchesne:Great work, quick job!

saba72:Very easy to work with and clear instructions. Thanks.

clintclarkson:This might have been the fastest delivery in the history of Fiverr! Perfect read, thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment