Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will translate german to hebrew and vice versa

I will translate german to hebrew and vice versa












About:

i am doing translations from german to hebrew and of course from hebrew to german, custom to your needs from the most basic to the highest level. 





about me:
I am speaking and writing perfect hebrew and german (my english is very good but not perfect (yet)).
I have translated business and legal conversaitions on a very high level. 
In my past i functioned as chief editor in a magazine in israel, and currently i am writing business and fictional content. what i want to say is: as long it's about writing, you are in good hands.

Reviews


iamdjami:Fast \u0026 Professional

iamdjami:Fast \u0026 Professional

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment