Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will translate japanese to english

I will translate japanese to english












About:

I have been building my Japanese and English website for years. I have experience in translating Japanese to English and the other way around. Currently I live in Japan and do translation and interpretation jobs. Don't hesitate to contact me before sending an order. I can translate almost anything in 1 day. Quality is priority for me. 

Fiverrのメンバーであることは身にあまる光栄です。僅か5ドルで150字のテキストの英訳をさせて頂きます。不明な点が御座いましたらお気軽にご連絡ください!日本語で対応させて頂きます。宜しくお願い致します。
Disclaimer: The material I provide in this GIG is a result of human translation. Humans, no matter how careful they are, make mistakes. Therefore, I bear neither financial nor judicial responsibility for any loss allegedly caused by the translated documents I provide. As soon as a delivery is accepted I disavow refunds, however you can still find me and I will be glad to assist you in additional amendments of the material if requested. I can only comply with a refund request if the cause is well reasoned. This means that the alleged mistaken places should be indicated to me.

Reviews


treasures365:Great working with you. Very fast and excellent work, thank you!

uneri2017:Great experience. Thank you!

sd_1139:Excellence in quality and delivery time.

uneri2017:Great experience! Thank you!

movado75:She did a great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment