Monday, October 22, 2018

I will translate up to 500 words between english and hungarian

I will translate up to 500 words between english and hungarian












About:

With more than a decade of experience in translations I guarantee that I will translate any text professionally from english to hungarian or the other way around.

I have experience translating

  • Lectures
  • Issues
  • Promotional pieces
  • Articles


I had a fair success in translating professional texts.

A fordítások terén szerzett több mint egy évtizedes tapasztalatommal garantálom, hogy bármilyen szöveget professzionálisan lefordítok angolról magyarra és viszont.

A tapasztalataim a következőkre terjednek ki:

  • Előadások
  • Kiadványok
  • Promóciós anyagok
  • Cikkek


Meglehetős sikerrel fordítottam szakmai szövegeket.

Reviews


katelinnik:thanks for the good translation of texts))

athepst:Outstanding Experience!

muratyetkin:Communication was good. Translation was delivered on time as promised and a revision was made based on my request. Everything was fine and I did satisfy with the work.

athepst:Good Experience!

katelinnik:thanks for the good translation of texts))


No comments:

Post a Comment