Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will translate 250 english words to japanese

I will translate 250 english words to japanese












About:

Hi I'm Ayumi. I am native Japanese speaker and have an experience here on Fiverr more than 2 years.

I will manually translate 250 English words into Japanese for 1 basic gig.
I proofread every single scripts to meet or make much higher the quality of my translation.

My experience so far...
- Mobile apps
- Websites
- Books
- Item descriptions
- Advertisements
- Recipes
- Letters
* Legal / Medical documentation NOT acceptable
Of course I observe the right of privacy.

Please note that:
To deliver the work punctually, please give me details about your needs before placing an order.
When you order without contacting me, it may be cancelled due to my schedule.
Feel free to contact me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Reviews


dineshadvani:Easy, flexible to requests and fast.

denispolitov:as always quickly and efficiently

eustin:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

dineshadvani:She went out of the way to solve the specific issues related to the project. Amazing experience. Would love to work again

nickkemp:An outstanding quality of work delivered on time. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment