Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will translate any medical text from english to spanish. Up to 10000 words.

I will translate any medical text from english to spanish. Up to 10000 words.












About:

Working in the medical industry can be a tough job in the world sometimes, and when you have to read in a different language it can cause a problem if you don’t understand, or you want to get them across to others in their own language. That’s where I step in with my gig here on Fiverr.com!


I myself am a general practitioner from South America, and I am a native Spanish speaker that holds a wealth of experience in the medical and healthcare field, as well as a great understanding of medical terms in both English and Spanish.


By clicking the ORDER NOW button, you are guaranteeing yourself a professional translation service for your medical text from English to Spanish (or Spanish to English).

For just $5 I will translate up to 500 words and I guarantee you that you will receive high-quality work – each and every time.


  • Please, take a look at the gig extra section and select the one that is correct for you. If there is something you need that isn’t mentioned here then please message me as I am more than happy to make a custom offer for you (long orders can be done).

Any questions let me know, but if you’re happy then ORDER NOW and let’s get to work!

Gracias!

Reviews


julusha:Absolutely great job! As always Nicole exceeded my expectations! Thank you!

nikitand:great as always! thank you again :)

riccardotruglio:Good work. No communication issues and would (and will) buy again. Recommended seller!

nikitand:excellent buyer and great comunication!

julusha:Absolutely love it!!!!! Nicole is best as always!!! Will be coming for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment