Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will translate articles from english to norwegian

I will translate articles from english to norwegian












About:

I will proofread and translate a text of your choice! Tell me what message/theme you want me to focus on, then you send me the text or article in english. I will do a brief proofreading of grammar, punctuation and structure before translating it into norwegian for you. I would appreciate being messaged beforehand for urgent and large translations, as my study load in university varies :)

Reviews


trankib:Good job, thanks!

lenasolheim:very good experience, easy to communicate with!

lojanus:Thanks, I am happy with the results!

lenasolheim:very good experience!

alextima:Wonderful experience. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment