Monday, January 6, 2020

Provide Professional Translation Russian To English











About:

Russian to English, English to Russian





What do you get if you order my gig?


1. Quality

  • No google translation!

  • I have a bachelor’s degree in linguistics. I’ve been working as a freelance translator on Fiverr since 2015.
  • I was born, raised and educated in Russia. I lived and worked in Canada, Mexico, Colombia, and Bulgaria. I can sort out any intricacies when dealing with translations both from Russian to English and English to Russian.


2. Experience

  • I’ve localized games and apps, translated websites, reference books on medicine, fantasy novels, screenplays for movies, fairy tales and legal papers. I have got vast experience in translating all sorts of texts.
  • I use specialized online and paper reference materials when working on different texts.


3. Guarantees

  • In 2018 I didn't miss a single deadline. It is my priority to deliver translations on time.
  • Terminology Management: Smartcat

  • Quality control: Verifika



Just drop me a message and specify your requirements!


NOTE: If your text is over 1000 words, please, send me a message for a custom offer.

Reviews


:

fast and high-quality work, polite and pleasant communication

:

Top notch translation! All the nuance in language I was hoping for. Thank You!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment