Saturday, January 11, 2020

Translate Technical Or Scientific English Text To Russian Or Ukrainian











About:

I will translate technical or scientific English text to Russian or Ukrainian

I am native Russian and Ukrainian speaker with huge experience of translation from English.

To translate technical or scientific text one must not only be proficient in the language, but also understand meaning of this text. I have the higher technical education and a PhD degree in mathematics, so I guarantee not just a correct translation to Russian (or Ukrainian), but correctly translated terms and meaning.

 I can translate your:

  • Text
  • Technical documentations
  • Abstracts or summary to scientific articles
  • Articles
  • Letters
  • Resume
  • Inscriptions on the drawings
  • Key words
  • Headlines

In one gig I’ll translate 500 or a little more words.  



Reviews


:

Follow the guidelines, perfect job :)

:

Always happy to work with Yulija. I strongly recommend.

:

Very fast turn around time and great quality as always.

:

My translation required some technical expertise, and this seller was the right choice! Great translation and very fast service.

:

Always a pleasure to work with Yulija. It is not the first time I ask her to make translations for my company and for sure also not the last time. I strongly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment