Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will provide you with high quality translations. + See More

I will provide you with high quality translations. + See More












About:

I am a native Russian speaker with a degree in translation (English and Japanese languages) and more than 5 years of professional experience

I will translate texts of up to 400 words written in English, Italian or Japanese to perfect Russian. There are plenty of reasons to choose me:
  • Your text will be translated within 24-48 hours (the delivery time may change if your order is greater than 1500 words).
  • I will provide unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
  • I will proofread all translations several times in order to guarantee the highest level of precision and an excellent style of a text.
  • I work with any text format: doc, txt, pdf, xls, yml, jpg, Crowdin or anything you prefer.
  • On your request a translation will come in a parallel table for easier navigation.
  • All information provided will remain strictly confidential.
  • I take care of every single customer and text no matter how big it is.

My areas of specialization are:
  • website content, 
  • instructions, 
  • personal letters and commercial correspondence,
  • scientific papers,
  • business documents,
  • articles and literary texts, 
  • games, apps, etc.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Renata

Reviews


johnwalter76:Outstanding experience!

mongoliainside:Thank you!

hatsutane:very knowledgeable seller about translation technique, strongly recommended

mongoliainside:Thank you so much!

mariannerenard:Overall positive experience, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment