Saturday, April 18, 2020

English To Persian And Pashto Translation











About:

Whenever you have a language knowledge, you are human. You are one person, if you can talk with  one language, if you understand more than one, you are more than one person. I like translation and it is very joyful activity  for me. 

I hope this gig can be a communication bridge between us.

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought this for an educational project. The seller was very easy to work with but the only issue was getting back to me, which I don't blame the seller as our time zones are very different. Thanks!!

Seller's Response:

Very well done and finished early. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Reliable service

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment