Sunday, April 26, 2020

English To Hindi Translation And Vice Versa











About:

Hello Friends,

With the experience of more than 2 years in translation. I will translate English to Hindi and vice versa. I only do manual translation that will sound natural. 

I can translate:

Article

Brochure

Document

News

Script 

Web content

and many others



All translation will be delivered as with in time. and all documents will remain strictly confidential.

I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery . I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work is amazing, like the fact that abhijeet took the initiative to prepare the document on time. Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

fast an accurate

:

Thank you

:

Very Satisfied, thanks !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment