Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Translate Your Book Into Spanish











About:

Comprehensive and professional book translation services from English to Spanish.


Why choose me? 


I am a native Spanish speaker from Barcelona, Spain 
I am responsible, professional, and I guarantee confidentiality 
I am a full-time translator with +5 years of experience 


And I love what I do! 


If you're looking for excellent quality, I am here for you!



Credentials


I hold a Postgraduate Degree in Translation (English to Spanish). 
I am Cambridge CPE certified in English, the highest English certification offered by Cambridge.
I am a Translator without Borders, and ProZ certified PRO in English to Spanish.


Reviews


:

Diana is professional, articulate and punctual. She goes above and beyond the scope of the project to make sure that she is providing you with the best possible work and service. Would I work with her again? Without a doubt! Would I recommend her? Unequivocally! Thank you for your great work.

:

Great work again. Thanks

:

Great service

:

Great work!

:

Great service, excellent timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment