Saturday, April 18, 2020

Translate English To Russian, Belarusian And Vice Versa











About:

Hi, my potential customer! My name is Kseniya and I'm glad to offer you my gig.


   I can translate different kind of texts for you, except technical and highly specialized ones.


   No Google, Yandex and other automatic translators. Manual translation only! Cause I understand, that there exist untranslatable and very specific worlds, apart from various use of the worlds because of the context.


   I respect my customers and offer high-quality customer service.


If you have any questions, don't be shy to contact me and I'll reply as fast as I can and clear all your doubts.

Reviews


:

Great Work! I am very happy with the translation and will buy again. very profesional service

:

Great Transaction. Thank you for the proofread and corrections.

:

Seller was very professional, delivered exactly what was expected.

:

Kseniya is a professional and reliable translator. Meticulous, ready to go the extra length, always on time.

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment