Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Translate English To Portuguese 1000 Words In 24 Hours











About:

Hello! My name is Ruth Faraga.



I'm a writer, poet and judo practitioner. I also have a dregree in Language and Literature - Portuguese and English and currently Marketing to get my second degree. 



I can do for you:


  • Translations to/from English or Portuguese, from simple everyday words to technical academic language. I have experience in Compliance and Quality issues.            
  • Proofread your text file. 
  • Revise and edit your text. 
  • Write your blog post or publication.
  • Transcribe your audio or video file. 


My translations are manually done and I use Portuguese from Brazil.



Any questions, please, contact me!

Reviews


:

Outstanding experience.

:

Excellent quality work

:

Great work. Fast delivery.

:

Very quick!

:

The seller was very quick! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment