Saturday, April 25, 2020

Translate 400 Words To Spanish Or English,Translation Service











About:

IMPORTANT: If you need the translation on a weekend, AND/OR have a document NOT in an editable format (Such as pdf/jpg) AND/OR over 1.600 words, AND/OR need specific Document Formatting, please contact me first so I can give you an accurate quote and estimation!



Hi and welcome to my gig!




I'm Rick. I'm from colombia but I been travel for 6 years in Asia. Ivstudied English most of my life, worked for a company as a translator for 2 years and different jobs in my university , as well as as a freelancer since 2016
 
I will manually translate the following from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English for you:



  • Website Articles.
  • Product listings.
  • Product packages.
  • flyers.
  • ads.
  • posters.
  • Blog posts.
  • And any other kind of text!


Just select the translation package that best suits your needs, carry out the payment and I'll begin working on your order ASAP! If you'd rather have a custom offer for your specific needs, just contact me and we'll work it out!



Reviews


:

Good work in translations

:

Good and fast translations

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment