Monday, April 13, 2020

Deliver A Perfect English To Polish Translation In 24H











About:

Hello Fiverrians :)

 

I'm Peter, and if you need a professional Polish translation, I'm your guy. I'm a Polish native speaker, freelance writer, and professional translator, and I can guarantee a natural and perfect English to Polish translation. My work can be described as 100% manual, top-notch quality, and verified by many customers on and outside Fiverr. 

 

What can you expect?

  • Fast deliveries
  • Professional, high-quality work
  • Reasonable pricing
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Proofreading included
  • Quick responses to any of your questions

 

If you are interested in the custom translation I charge $0.04 per source word.

So, feel invited!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

We're talking about a top notch service provider that bring his top quality and way beyond. Had great communication with him and also got few really interesting insights from him. Smart and and a true professional.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

:

Well done! Thank you!

:

Great & fast job, thanks!

:

Thank you. 👍😊




No comments:

Post a Comment