Thursday, April 2, 2020

Flawlessly Translate From English To Bengali Or Bengali To English











About:

Welcome to my gig. I am Al Imran, a native Bengali speaker who is also fluent in English. I use both languages every day in both my personal and professional life. I have prior experience in translating for numerous individuals and websites. My translations are done manually and thoroughly proofread so you can expect near-flawless results. If you are looking for great value for your price, you have come to the right place. 



I will translate,

  • Essays/Literature
  • Blog/Articles
  • Audio/Video
  • Text documents
  • Apps/Websites
  • Manuals
  • Emails
  • Business and Research projects


Proofreading and topic research is free. 



*I also do urgent delivery so if you are in need of such service, please contact me so that we can discuss the project and get you sorted out. 



You can be certain that the translations will be perfectly humane and will not sound rigid or machine translated. All your information will be 100% confidential and will never be disclosed to any individual or medium.



Hope to do you a great service and looking forward to working with you. :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Though the seller used very simple words but that is the most awesome translator for the English tasks, what i'm looking for! I needed very urgently a translation and he did the translation within an hour. He was thinking with and helped to get the best result. Really amazing.Thanks a lot and I will definitely order a translation from you again, there's no doubt!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you.

:

Excellent translation!

:

Great experience working with this gig

:

Outstanding experience. thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment