Friday, April 17, 2020

Translate English To Chinese Or Chinese To English Manually











About:

Dear friends,



I am Carrie, a professional translator located in Hangzhou, China. 



  • Please attach the file (doc, pdf, ppt, xls, jpg,  html, etc.). BTW, contact me for a Customer Offer if there are non-editable words in images or pdf.
  • You will get a Simplified Chinese (Mandarin)translation if you don't have specific requirements.
  • Pricing description is for your reference; I will create a Customer Offer for you if there are specific requests!

I am specialized in:

✅Business contract, the l/c (letter of credit), Commercial invoice

✅ Resume, CV, Biography

✅Travel, Tour, Food

✅ Sports & events

✅ Books for kids

✅ Real estate & Property

✅Education blogs



If you have some special needs, please feel free to contact me.



Add my gig to your favorites, please

Reviews


:

ALL IS CORRECT! Thank you

:

Good translation quality, service and communication. Final product differs slightly from what I asked and response to feedback is partial

:

fast delivery and good job! Thank you!

:

he works very fast

:


No comments:

Post a Comment