Monday, October 22, 2018

I will natively translate english to russian

I will natively translate english to russian












About:

Hi!
I'm Julia. If you are looking for a professional Russian translation, I'm happy to help you!

I am a native Russian speaker with a Bachelor's degree in English and M.A. in Linguistics & Translation. I'm very confident regarding my English skills and can guarantee a native and flawless English to Russian translation.

All my work is 100% MANUAL. I don't use any translation software.

Any kind of texts is welcome  - websites, games, apps, ads, articles, books etc.

I can work on doc, docx, txt, xls, html files. If you want me to translate jpg, tif, mpeg or avi, let's discuss it.

So, what can you expect?
  • professional top-quality work
  • 100% manual translating
  • fast deliveries
  • unlimited revisions
  • proofreading included
  • quick response

Reviews


doris_usw:Very professional, Julia don't hesitate to ask question to make sure she provides an accurate translation. I will definitely ask for her services again!

grantlee686:great work again

soniaofarrell:Highly recommend. Delivered right on time, and a native speaker verified the translation as excellent.

halaltrip:Great service

phuketkit:All good. Service as described.


No comments:

Post a Comment