Monday, October 22, 2018

I will translate your amazon listing into german without using google translate

I will translate your amazon listing into german without using google translate












About:

Have your translation done by a German native who understands the nuances of the language, and who has been selling on Amazon (US and EU) for years. The difference to a Google Translate listing in terms of conversion will be gigantic! I guarantee that your listing will read naturally, and that I will not use any translation software. 

Not only do I understand the importance of the language, I will also optimize your listing in terms of keywords and SEO. I regularly follow the latest training and updates to keep up-to-date with any Amazon developments. 

Make a success of the most important European market by booking this gig today.

Reviews


viktoriokezic:Super Service!

yhitchcock:buyer had to cancel, was very courteous.

goska_matt:Great service, fast and accurate. Thanks!

sergejart:Good job as usual!

paolo1972:excellent job


No comments:

Post a Comment