Monday, October 22, 2018

I will translate english books and texts to the best sounding spanish

I will translate english books and texts to the best sounding spanish












About:

As a native Spanish speaker, I will translate your texts from English to flawless, best-sounding Spanish. I always ensure the translation makes sense within the context and sounds like the real spoken or written language. Proofreading is included too.

For texts over 42000 words please contact me beforehand to agree on the time frame!

For disclaimers, ToS, CV's, technical stuff, or legal documents, please contact me first.

If you have any questionsdon't hesitate to contact me before ordering.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


egyasi:Professionalism.

spaintranslator:Thank you! Translating your book has been an extraordinary experience.

elisaza:Always perfect

davidwynn:Diana is without doubt the best translator of all. A real talent at interpreting the exact meaning of the work.

minamoo30:very good. skilled


No comments:

Post a Comment