Monday, October 22, 2018

I will professionally translate from english to hungarian or vice versa

I will professionally translate from english to hungarian or vice versa












About:

Welcome, dear Future Customer!

You are probably wondering, why choose me instead of others? Below you can find why I'm the best choice for your project:

  • I have been working on Fiverr for 7 years - I have always given every order my best, and always will, that shows in my ratings as well.
  • I have the highest level language exam available: Cambridge Proficiency (C2). Most other sellers don't even have a language exam.
  • I have diverse experience in nearly all fields: General, technical, even legal translation, I've done it all.
  • My prices always contain a free proofreading, but it isn't "just there": I will actually request your website URL, game .apk or application screenshots, to see my translation working in practice - because it is what really matters.
  • I work extremely fast: with a typing speed of 100+ WPM and several hours of online time per day, you can be sure your order will be completed as soon as possible.
  • I can work with any input format - C# variables, HTML codes, scanned documents, photographed text, it doesn't matter.

I hope I've been able to convince you, but if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message, I'll answer in just a bit!

Reviews


fami_ads:I got a perfect translation in minutes, thank you!!

stryp94:Great buyer, easy work, would gladly work with again!

denesnovak86:Great job and fast delivery, thank you!

stryp94:Small little gig, was fun to work with!

jaydee2:Wonderful work, the best Hungarian translator on Fiverr!


No comments:

Post a Comment