Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will do english german translation

I will do english german translation












About:

Welcome to MY GIG!

It is more than a translation from German to English or English to German - It allows the words to speak.

I will professionally translate 350 words and above from German to English and vice versa.

What is GOOD about this gig:

  • In addition to the ordinary translation service, I will add additional elements necessary to deliver proper nuance, tone and accuracy.

  • Fast delivery within 24 hours.

  • Free 2 revisions following the initial delivery of completed work.

  • 100% Customized, reflexible adjustment to various occasions.


Please feel free to contact mebeforeplacing an order, so thatwe could be on the same page.

Thank you very much for choosing my services!

I look forward to working with you soon.

Regards,
Schultzen

Reviews


alexkulik:Very fast!

schultzen:Thank you

lisawunram:Great Work!! Thanks.

rebecca_timmy:Great job, grammar and punctuation used rightly and fast delivery.

schultzen:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment