Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will provide chinese and english translation,500 words

I will provide chinese and english translation,500 words












About:

Hi, dear friends. I am a professional translator located in Shenzhen, China. 

I will translate 500 words and more from English to Chinese or Vice Versa by myself.

  • Please attach the file (doc, docx, pdf, ppt, xls, jpg, po, pot etc.).
  • You will get a Simplified Chinese (Mandarin)translation if you don't have specific requirements.
  • Pricing description is for your reference; I will create custom gig if you have specific requests!

I AM SPECIALIZED IN:

- iPhone/iPad/Android Apps/websites localization

- Crypto currency, Blockchain Technology

- Education blogs

- Online stores localization

- Sports

- Travel & Tour

- Real estate, Property

- Books

Reviews


ellietsang:Great translation!

mishazhang:Have a nice day:)

flywhwym:Seller was very co-operative, and quick to revise an error. Three jobs well done.

mishazhang:Thanks again for your 3rd order:)

flywhwym:Straight-forward and on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment