Monday, October 22, 2018

I will translate any english matters to filipino or tagalog

I will translate any english matters to filipino or tagalog












About:

A lot of Foreign nationals are wanting to learn the Filipino language. Thus, I could be your translation buddy and a guide which will help you learn in an easiest manner.

Reviews


mizhifeng:Very good translator. Willing to work next time.

dougit2themax:This is the best translator that I have used in six books translated. I definitely plan to use her again. She is fast and professional. Very good experience.

mizhifeng:Very good translator. Willing to work next time.

dougit2themax:This is the best translator that I have used in six books translated. I definitely plan to use her again. She is fast and professional. Very good experience.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment