Monday, October 22, 2018

I will translate up to 6000 words

I will translate up to 6000 words












About:

Already 600+ orders completed!
Please message me if you are planning on ordering so we can figure out a time schedule that works for both of us!

Please only submit source files that are written in blockletters! No hand written texts!
Please avoid buying multiples as the timer won't adjust to those!


I will translate any text from German to English or back!

As a native German speaker, I am very experienced with the German language and I am also fluent in both speaking and writing English from my own education and experiences.

I have achieved both a Grade A in my English GCSEs from a British teacher and a Grade B in my exam for Technical English during my University education.

Besides my education, English is a part of my daily life, having obtained knowledge of both formal English as well as informal language. To compliment this, I am currently working on a long-term project with a British team whom I communicate with on a daily basis.

I am very enthusiastic about languages and would love to perform a professional translation for you.

Also, since I am German, the only quality I know is High-Quality! :)

Reviews


flyin85:Eine erstklassige Übersetzung. Gerne wieder!

patrickkarban:Great to work with!

alunwilliams273:great work!

patrickkarban:Great experience!

gammonr2:Great work, as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment