Sunday, December 8, 2019

Translate English And Dutch











About:

Hello there,

My name is Ruben Van Droogenbroeck, I'm a university student and I've studied Latin and Modern Languages.

I can translate any document!

I stand for punctuality, fair pricing and correctness.

Translation will be done professionally and manually. I always proofread my translations before delivery to the client.

If you want a translation of a non-text document, like images and scans, please contact me first. The price then depends on the complexity of the document.



If you need a translation done (big or small), I'm your guy! I also love doing translations for the same customers on a regular.



All documents and personal information are absolutely confidential.

I will be very pleased to work with you! 

Bedankt! Thank you!



Reviews


:

Excellent work -- thanks for being flexible with a forgotten document

:

Great communication and fast delivery. My recommendations!

:

Great work and communication!

:

Well over all

:

Great working with him! Very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment