Monday, December 23, 2019

Provide Fast And Accurate English To German Translation











About:

My name is Daniela and I am a native German translator.



This service includes translating, proofreading and editing
I translate manually from English to German:


  • clean and professional 

  • high quality
  • within the specified deadline

I accept documents in the following formats:

  • PDF
  • TXT
  • Word
  • Excel
  • Google doc

For non-text documents, like images and scans of documents, the price then depends on the complexity of the document. So I'll appreciate it if you contact me first before placing the order.



I will translate the following:



  • Product information
  • Advertisement
  • Product label
  • Apps
  • Website content
  • Ebooks
  • Manuals
  • Instructions
  • Blog article
  • Emails


Please find my Gig for Amazon listings here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/WE7BvR.

If you have any questions, just let me know.



All information provided will remain strictly confidential.


My priority is to create content that is helpful and enjoyable for your readers and clients. 

If you don't find the right package suiting your project, you can contact me with corresponding information and I will send you a unique offer.

I look forward to hearing from you.



Best wishes,

Daniela



Reviews


:

Great work yet again, many thanks

:

Thanks for your help, I really recommend her!

:

Thank you for the great job!

:

super great job

:

Great work yet again!




No comments:

Post a Comment