Monday, December 30, 2019

Translate 5000 Words From English To Spanish And Vice Versa











About:

Hi, I can translate a text for you from English to Spanish and vice versa. I am a Native Spanish Speaker (I am from Venezuela) and I learnt to speak english since I am 14 years old. I can translate your web page, a Phone App or a document for only 5$.

Delivery time will depend on the text's Lenght.

Short texts (0-5000 words)---------------------- 1 day

Medium texts (5000- 10000 words)-------------2*3 days

Large texts(10000-15000 words)-----------------3- 5 days.

I do not charge for the text lenght if it is under 5000 words ( aproxximately less than 14-16 pages in a document with Arial 12)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good seller, highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thanks my friend

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for translation!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot my friend, it's an honor

:

Thank you very much Francesco for your good effort with this project. I really appreciate what you have done. You are a good translator. All the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment