Friday, December 13, 2019

Meticulously Translate Any Text From English To Romanian Or Viceversa, Flat Rate











About:

Hey there!



I'd be happy to help you translate any text from English to Romanian (including diacritics) or Romanian to English for a flat rate:



Translating up to 1000 words -> $5

Translating up to 2000 words -> $10

Translating up to 10000 words -> $45



All my packages include proofreading and formatting.



I'll do my best to deliver the best version of your document without changing the writing style.



I also offer EXTRA FAST DELIVERY, so you can have your document translated in a couple of hours. Please contact me for more info.



For more than 10k words, please send me a message, so I can send you a personalized offer.



If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to clarify any doubts yomay have. 



Looking forward to working with you! :) 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really great experience! She completed my work in a matter of hours. Very accurate and true translation. I will definitely be using her services in the future. Thank you. The ROU social team

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It's been my pleasure to help you!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work, once again. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Looking forward to working with you again! :)

Seller's Response:

Just what I needed to be done, thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment