Thursday, December 19, 2019

Translate From English To Korean











About:

★ English to Korean Translator 

★ Korean Proofreading



Please DO NOT create your own order first. Kindly send me your file first and discuss your due date with me before you place an order. I will create my offer accordingly! 



About My Gig


  • Translation: English to Korean
  • Proofreading : Korean
  • Delivery: 2 days delivery
  • Rate: $5 per 300 words
  • File format : .doc / .xsl / .ppt / .pdf 
  • English to Korean Translation and proofreading areas cover:
  1. Website contents 
  2. Social media contents 
  3. Letter 
  4. CV
  5. Brochure  
  6. Article 
  and so on... 



About Me

I  just moved to Korea from Scotland after finishing my master's degree. I have 7 years of experience working in multinational companies.



  • Countries I Have Lived
      - Korea, Canada, US, Scotland 

  • Translation, Editing and Proofreading Experience 
      - Product catalog, brochure and website 

      - Resume proofreading for university students  

      - Contents writing and posting on company's social media in both Korean and English 



I guarantee fast an accurate translation and proofreading with in-time delivery. 

Please message me if you have any questions.



Thank you! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work. Will use again.

Seller's Response:

Very good, thank you!! XX

Seller's Response:

sorry but I had requested Korean subtitles added my video not just translation.

:

Hi, Sorry that you were not satisfied with my work. What you asked was not video editing and you didn't ask me before you placed an order and check my message... :( It was not clear for me about what you wanted me to do.

:

Thanks, Beitnakim




No comments:

Post a Comment