Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Manually Translate English And Chinese In 24Hours











About:

Features:

  • Fast and fluent translation between English and Chinese
  • Chinese includes: simplified, traditional, Cantonese, Mandarin, ancient style
  • Done by native Chinese manually
  • welcome to contact me with additional services/requirements


I can do translation work over 2000 words. Please feel free to contact me.



I also provide other Chinese language related services, including typing of Chinese documents, transcribing Chinese audio, and answering any questions about China/Hong Kong/Taiwan. Please refer to my other gigs for further information.

Reviews


:

Quick delivery and accurate translation. I will be recommending and using again!

:

Very satisfactory. Speedy delivery, much appreciated.

:

I am so grateful for your work, and help I hope you will be there this coming 2 years with helping me out if an my Chinese speaking is coming back to me again slowly I understand aloud of words I am not there yet to read and write it anything. so thank you for your talent and trust. I strongly recommend people to work with you.

:

Thank you very much for your help. I hope you wil keep helping me for this coming 2 years I wood be very great full for that.

:

Exactly what I asked for, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment