Sunday, December 22, 2019

Translate From English To Portuguese











About:

I am a professional Portuguese (Portugal) native translator with a medical background fluent in Spanish living in Spain for over 10 years and fluent in English.

 

I will translate any text from English to Portuguese and vice versa specially your medical documents.

 

I offer manual and personalized translations focusing on your special needs.

 

If you’re in need of a cheap, fast and quality translation to your work don’t hesitate and contact.

Reviews


:

Nice job Bruno. Wait for next job that we will work again soon. =)

:

Excelent service. I recommend and I will do new business soon, tks!

:

Great work and very fast.

:

Súper efficient. Iwill do more jobs with him in my enterprise

:


No comments:

Post a Comment