Thursday, December 12, 2019

Natively Translate English To Russian











About:

Hi!

I'm Julia. If you are looking for a professional Russian translation, I'm happy to help you!



I am a native Russian speaker with a Bachelor's degree in English and M.A. in Linguistics & Translation. I'm very confident regarding my English skills and can guarantee a native and flawless English to Russian translation.



All my work is 100% MANUAL. I don't use any translation software.



Any kind of texts is welcome  - websites, games, apps, ads, articles, books etc.



I can work on doc, docx, txt, xls, html files. If you want me to translate jpg, tif, mpeg or avi, let's discuss it.



So, what can you expect?

  • professional top-quality work
  • 100% manual translating
  • fast deliveries
  • unlimited revisions
  • proofreading included
  • quick response

Reviews


:

I enjoyed working with you! you did a phenomenal job and were patient with my technical difficulties. I truly hope we get to work on another project!

:

Very fast delivery thank you

:

Many thanks for all :-)

:

Amazing gig, superfast and good price!

:

Thanks for a quick delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment