Monday, December 30, 2019

Translate Documents From English To Spanish











About:

I will translate a document from Spanish/English to English/Spanish. The word count I have set for the document is 1200 words. I can translate more or less words, depending on your needs. I can negotiate a much better price for longer documents, send me a message for a custom quote. I specialize in the translation of legal documents, government documents, business correspondence (emails, negotiations, complaints, sales presentations, social media posts), CV translations and contract translations. I do not translate documents of a medical nature.



Hope to hear from you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast and efficient, will use again

:

Great work, very fast delivery. Will definitely work with again!

:

Great service!

:

Great service ^_^

:

Alex was extremely fast in his delivery and quality exceeded expectations ^_^, if i have the need ever again to have legal stuff translated i'll order again. Appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment