Thursday, December 26, 2019

Manually Translate English To Chinese











About:

Hi, I am Eunice and I am from Malaysia. I'm a bilingual Chinese and English speaker. I have over 6 years of experiences in translation. Growing up in a country with different races and cultures, we have to learn more than one language in order to communicate with each other. I have Bachelor of Honours Degree in Accounting and I am confident in both of my writing and speaking skills in English and Chinese.



Chinese to English or English to Chinese translations!
- Fast delivery time! (Work will be done within 1-2 days)

- No machine translations. All original works.
- Extra fast delivery is for up to 2000 words.



Please contact me before making any orders.

Reviews


:

Incredibly fast, helpful, and professional. Will return!

:

Thank you Eunice.. I will definitely be asking for your help again in the future.

:

Efficient as always!

:

great work and fast communication, thanks

:

Very fast and high qualityHighly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment