Monday, December 16, 2019

Translate From Venetian Language To English Or Italian











About:

Hi, my name is Tito and I am an italian native speaker. I work and live in Venice, so I can easily understand Venetian language (Veneziano) and Veneto dialect.



I am a Level 1 Seller on Fiverr, with 100% positive rating. Customer satisfaction is my goal, this is why I always try to give my best here on fiverr, to provide you an high quality service.



But now, let's talk about this gig:



I will translate your text from Venetian language to perfect italian or English in less than 24 hours.  Please contact me before ordering, in order to give me the time to check your file and provide you the best service I can do.



For large orders, check out my Gig Extras



If you have any questions, please message me 24/7. It would be a privilege to serve you.

Reviews


:

Thanks for your help!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment