Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Translate Text From English To Russian Or Ukrainian











About:

500 words from English to Russian or from English to Ukrainian

My native language is Russian and Ukrainian. I’m originally from Ukraine. I have more than 5 years experience at international communications like business meetings and  international conferences, and I’m writing for my personal blog with 10 000 readers per month. So I know how to make my work in a better way.

I’m ready to deliver to you the best high-quality translation from English to Russian or from English to Ukrainian just in time.

I can translate:

* texts for company and private blog (business, economy, traveling, fashion etc.)

* websites information

* marketing materials (for brands)

* etc.

 500 words per one gig! If you need more words – order more gigs!

And yes, I can do your work extra fast, please, contact me first.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great seller. Always provides outstanding service.

:

Thank you, love to work with you!

:

Outstanding




No comments:

Post a Comment