Sunday, December 29, 2019

Professionally Translate From English To Chinese Mandarin











About:

Hello friends, I will provide translation services from English to Chinese 

  • I provide 100% manual translation for you with the highest desire to gain total your satisfaction.
  • Since high-quality is important, delivery time may vary when I run into heavy workload, I will keep you informed of this situation, thank you for your kind understanding ;).
  • Fast delivery only applies to project of no more than 1500 words.
  • I may request more context from you in order to ensure translations are spot on in terms of tone and accuracy.
  • Should you have any custom needs that need further communication between you and me, please do not hesitate to contact me before placing an order ;).
  • Most importantly, I hope to build reliability and trustworthiness in cooperative relationship with you through honesty and integrity.
  • Please leave an unbiased, just and sensible feedback so that I will know what I need to do to enhance service quality.
  • All original and delivery documents will be kept strictly confidential.
  • Acceptable File Format: Word, PDF, illustrator, Photoshop, Excel, Text, Image, Apple Pages, PPT and so on

Thank you for your business! 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent

:

Efficient Work

:

Efficient work and delivery

:

Efficient Work and Delivery

:

My greatest loyal customer!




No comments:

Post a Comment