Thursday, December 12, 2019

Create A Flawless Catalan Translation For You











About:

Hello!

Are you tired of getting nowhere with your translations? Stuck in words so you can't seem to come up with your perfect translated text?  Don't wait any longer!

I am a native Spanish girl from Barcelona with a master degree in Spanish translation and more than 10 years of experience.

I offer you my experience so you can have your Spanish translation in 24 hours... probably less.

What do you need to be translated? Websites, games, apps, marketing, ads, I can do them all.

Order your gig today and get a perfectly translated file ASAP.

For $5 I will translate 300 words PLAIN TEXT AND WORD FORMAT DOCUMENT REQUIRED. If you wish to translate more words please order more gigs accordingly!.  

NOTE: For EXTRA FAST translation, there is a limit of 600 WORDS AT MOST. For other quantities, please contact me first.

PRICING:

For non-text documents, like Excel, XML, HTML, images and scans of documents, the price then depends on the complexity of the document and will have an extra charge.

Kindly message me for a custom quote of any type of longer work you might need.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment