Thursday, December 12, 2019

High Quality Translation, English To Swedish











About:

Hi!



I´m a native Swedish speaker who will provide you with high quality translation, from English to Swedish. I translate any type of document, such as articles, blogs, websites, ads etc. My english speaking and writing skills are on a similar level to my Swedish, since I have lived abroad and studied the language for 10+ years. 



The document has to be of at least 1000 words, however there is no limit. Per 1000 words I take 15$, and 5$ per 500 additional words. 



In my translations I include proofreading and unlimited revision. Guaranteed great and accurate translation. 



Please contact me if you have any further questions. Looking forward to hear from you!



Reviews


:

Ordered the Englisth to Swedish translation from filippatr. Over-all translation was okay, but compared to other translators experience there were more typos and small mistakes that needed overview review.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment