Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Translate English To Zulu Or Siswati At 150 Words Native Swazi











About:

Zulu/SiSwati to English or English to Zulu/SiSwati, I can gladly do. I'm native Swazi but my Zulu is good as a second language to the point some native Zulu's hardly believe I'm not one of their own. I commit to not more than 24 hours for one Gig and we can talk about additional ones. Am also flexible to suggest resources to enhance your work on the Southern part of the African continent. My real pleasure.

Reviews


:

Thank you for the very fast turnaround and helping us to fight the Corona virus with this educational piece. Stay healthy and thank you again.

:

Quick and accurate work

:

Great work

:

Great experience! Thank you very much! :-) Best, Diana

:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment