Thursday, April 16, 2020

Manually Translate 1500 Words From English To Spanish











About:

I will manually translate documents from english to spanish in 24 hours or less.



With this gig you will get:



  • An editable document in spanish.
  • Spelling and punctuation.

  • All jobs are proofread and reviewed.
  • All translations are manually done.
  • Every work will be done on time.


Why you should hire me?



I'm a native spanish speaker and I can speak english very well too. I am very detail oriented and meticulous person, and I am always willing to help you to achieve your goals by working as best as possible.



I translate manually. What that's means? It's simple, I'm not a machine, so I will translate your document sentence by sentence, not word by word like the programs do, so you will receive a document very well written in a perfect spanish. I take care about the spelling, punctuation and writing.



I have plenty experience translating news, blog articles, personal documents, manuals and brochures. I am a startup and I'm working in writing blog articles (in spanish) for my company. This experience helps me to be creative in writting. Legal, financial and medical language is ok for me.



Please contact me before you place your order, and attach your document to get a custom offer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very important to have a decent translator in times like these where you need to communicate extra with your customers. Fast and good work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, it's my pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Excellent as always and super quick! I highly recommend her service.

:

Thank you. It was a pleasure!

:

Excellent and super quick! I highly recommend her service.




No comments:

Post a Comment