Saturday, April 18, 2020

Translate English To Polish Or Polish To English











About:

Do you look for a translation from English to Polish or Polish to English?



I have a few years of experience in translating school, business or technical texts. 



What you can expect buying this gig:



  • Professional translation
  • On-time delivery
  • Friendly conversation


I also accept custom translations. 

Do you have any questions? Fell free to ask me! :)

Reviews


:

Paula is a wonderful translator. Time effective, and the best part of her kind. I recommend her and will still patronise her.

:

Everything was great! highly recommended Seller

:

Thank you very much for this outstanding work. Hope to work with you again!

:

Great work, thank you!

:

I recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment